Thursday 25 October 2018

1. Little Angela


Angela is the little daughter of Joseph and Sophia. She is a beautiful, smart and polite girl. Although she is only seven years old, she likes to learn a lot of things. 
    She lives with her parents in a beautiful small house in the forest. She likes to pick flowers and listen to the beautiful stories that her mum tells her. 
Today they both went for a walk together to the river, which is in the middle of a meadow, a little further away from their home. It was a very nice day and the sun was shining up high in the blue sky. The whole meadow was full of many small, colourful flowers, and on the branches of the trees  countless small and big birds were singing happily. It was so beautiful, as if they were in Paradise!
Angela was running joyfully among the flowers. She picked a lot of them, made a nice bouquet and brought it to her mum. "Mum, I picked these flowers for you," she told her. She gave them to her, and then she put her little hands around her mum's neck to hug her tightly.
Sophia took her little girl in her arms and with very tender motherly love she covered her with many-many kisses!
Both of them were enjoying the beauty of the scenery, the cheerful chirping of the birds and the sunlight which was passing through the branches of the towering trees to illuminate everything around them.
"Mum, who made all these trees and flowers?" little Angela asked her mum at one point.
"Our good God, my little girl."
"And the sun too, mum?"
"The sun too, and everything else that your little eyes can see, was made by Him, my baby"
"Then our good God must be very powerful, right?"
"He is powerful, because He is almighty," Sophia continued.
"What does almighty mean?"
"To be able to do whatever He wants! That's why He made the vast sky with the sun, the moon and all the little stars that are shining at night!"
"I understand, mum! Our good God also made the earth with the trees and the flowers!"
"And the springs with the water and the rivers, but also the vast sea with the ​​fish! Everything, whatever exists in heaven and on earth, is created by our good God, my Angela!"
"Mum, where is God now?"
"God, my child, is everywhere!"
"Can He be in heaven, but here with us too?"
"Yes, because He is omnipresent."
“What does omnipresent mean?"
"It means that He can be everywhere. He can be with us, where your dad is now, but also in America where your cousin Christina lives."
"Mum, how can He be here and elsewhere, since I cannot be here with you and also with my dad at the same time?"
"God, my child, is a Spirit, and that's why He can be everywhere. Whatever is material, like our body, cannot be everywhere. But our spirit can be close to everything we love."
"So, is God now with us, since we love Him?"
"Of course He is with us! And He is very happy that we are talking about Him! Every time we think about Him with love and talk about Him, He embraces us tightly in His divine embrace and fills our soul with much love and joy!"
"How much does God love us?"
"He loves us so much, Angela, that nobody can measure it."
"More than you love me, mum?"
“Of course, my child! If all the mums in the world gather together and join their love for you, my Angela, the love of God for you is incomparably greater!"
"Mum, can I love our good God, like I love you and dad?"
"You can love Him, as you love me and your dad, and even more. Let Him be the greatest love of your heart."
Angela gave a sweet kiss to her mum and then turned her eyes up to the sky and said loudly: "I love You my sweet God. I love You with all the power of my heart!"
Sophia looked at her little daughter with much joy and love. She was feeling that she was the happiest mother in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment